Tagliatelle di zucchine (grilled courgette ribbons)
Courgette ribbons are great as a starter with other grilled vegetables, burrata cheese, olives and prosciutto. They are also a perfect side dish.
Author: Woo Wei-Duan
Recipe type: Contorno (Side dish)
- 2 courgettes, rinsed, dried and ends removed
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- Black pepper, freshly ground
- Finely slice courgettes lengthwise in 2-3 mm thick strands.
- Toss the courgettes with olive oil to coat, salt and pepper.
- Heat a grill or grill pan until very hot. Place the courgettes on the pan being careful not to overcrowd the pan and only place it in one layer without the courgettes touching each other. After 2 minutes, turn the courgettes over and cook another 1-2 minutes until they are slightly wilted.
- Remove from the pan and cook the next batch of courgettes until they are all cooked.
Thanks for visiting Living a Life in Colour again, good to have you back here. If you haven't yet, you might want to subscribe by e-mail . Enjoy! Thanks for visiting!